34 | Postpartum mental health and infertility – with @soph__skipper
RELEASED SEPT 21, 2022
In this episode we are joined by the lovely @soph__skipper. Soph is an event planner and motherhood blogger passionate about sharing her personal struggles with postpartum mental health and infertility. Using her platform, Soph is also an ambassador for @cope.org.au and @behers.org.au. Listen to my chat with Soph to find out how she navigated:
– A gruelling four year unexplained infertility journey in her twenties
– The impacts of infertility on her friendships (and how you can support others on this journey)
– Finding support through infertility on social media
– Sharing her own experiences on her blog, including her breakthrough pregnancy
– Postpartum depression and anxiety resulting in increased early hospital care and use of medication
– Continuing her blog through five years of motherhood and her secondary infertility journey
1:1 Counselling support
– Book a 1:1 counselling session with Gemma today
– Find out more about Gemma’s 1:1 counselling sessions
Connect with Soph
This episode discusses experiences of infertility and postpartum depression and anxiety in detail.
Please read my full disclaimer prior to listening.
56 | Motherhood on the land - With Steph Trethewey @motherlandaustralia RELEASED OCT 23, 2023 In this episode we are lucky to hear from Steph Trethewey. Steph is a mother of two, journalist, author, podcast host and the founder of @motherland, a national charity...
55 | Practical parenting support - With Sarah Bolitho @securefoundations RELEASED OCT 9, 2023 In this episode we are lucky to be joined by Sarah Bolitho, a Master's qualified Child & Family Play Therapist, mother of three and founder of @securefoundations. In this...
54 | Strength, fertility challenges and motherhood - With Sally @fitphilosophyau RELEASED SEPT 5, 2023 In this episode we are lucky to be joined by Sally, personal trainer of 17 years, mother of two and the owner of perinatal specific fitness providers...